OSAKA brand whole-feed combine harvesters are developed for harvesting rice and wheat. They feature many kinds of advantages.
1. The engine is more powerful;
2. Even lodging crop can be harvested with its more reliably bigger reel and chain transmission;
3. Even tall crop can be harvested with its more reliable cutter and bigger cylinder.
1.The ground pressure is less for its wider rubber tracks;
2. It can pass to another field easier with higher groud clearance
3. The labour force can be saved with larger grain tank at capacity 200kgs;
4. It is more suitable for harvesting with biger four-bar reel;
5. The grain can be more cleaner with adjustably double sieving system;
6. The maintenance can be done conveniently by easily opening protective cover;
7. The hydraulic reel is equipped on the combine harvester.